ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and treated. All data which is likely to identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom is this data transmitted;
- The policy of the site regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. COLLECTED AND TREATED DATA AND MODE OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the site ATG-TECHNOLOGIES are the following: Name, First name, Name of the company, telephone number, email address, postal code These data are collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site: When the user makes a request for information, of estimate via a form of contact The person in charge of the treatment will preserve in its data-processing systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the data collected for a duration of : 16 months. The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes: Location and IP address data are recorded to improve the user experience on the www.atg-technologies.com website.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The site ATG-TECHNOLOGIES is hosted by : OVH SAS, whose head office is located at the following address 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France. The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 9 55 00 66 33. The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Stéphane BUTTIN. He can be contacted as follows: The data controller can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure. An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Stéphane BUTTIN. The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions concerning the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer). The Data Protection Officer can be reached in the following ways: The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is obliged to provide the data controller with his/her first and last name and e-mail address. The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may learn about, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below: The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his/her request and using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the personal data controller, specifying the subject of his request and using the email address above.
- Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an email to the above address.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above is infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed. The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he or she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques. A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits. These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort. For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested. This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to record "cookies" files on his or her hard disk. a. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site The user is informed that he or she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" files by configuring his or her browser software. For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/